Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rsgoldfast2018
★ IПVITΣS / ΛЦTЯΣS SOŁDΛTS ★

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 虎 Tigre
Team: mmogo
Rang: Co-Leader
ID/PSN: 33333333

MessagePosté le: Ven 26 Oct - 03:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: MMOGO is working for supply full stock Maplestory M Mesos Répondre en citant

I fail to comprehend Nexon makes damage amplification different than harm multiplier when both multiply the damage. And enrage also multiply critical damage when combo is used. Truly, in my view significant damage should multiply.We can't actually say dmg multiplier is fraught with Maple story M Mesos  critical damage since, by taking a look at his math, does not have any relation with critical harm. Except Enrage kinda multiplies significant damage because we have another and larger damage multiplier.

From a reply I've read in the past (in different threads), for KMS it is an intended error. So unfair. For when I posed this is forum first of all I really do apologize. If forum rules break I know it will most likely be taken down or relocated to an appropriate forum. Anyways I have many questions regarding Maplestory!I was one an energetic player several years ago, and have just recently logged back to see what the sport has evolved to.

I was very overwhelmed by just how much in the sport has changed! There is so many new playable characters, quest lines, celebration quests, and items. Just for some information, my personality is a lvl 152 night lord, and if I played with regularly, I was active with keeping up with events and everything was going on within the game. So I guess we will get to exactly what questions I have about the sport.

What even is it that people do today in the sport? What is the tier or Maplestory2 items be nowadays? What celebration quest or supervisors are there to do that will be acceptable for my flat / what are the new areas for getting exp?What are great ways to interact with other players from the sport out of party quests? I do have some other query but I believe there's no reason to overload so much information to one post, I was just curious to what was happening with this game today!

You can buy Cheap Maple story M Mesos from MMOGO and get Fast trade in Trade Station,please go to: https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 26 Oct - 03:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
★ D I V Σ Я S ★
->
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006