Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rsgoldfastWq1
★ IПVITΣS / ΛЦTЯΣS SOŁDΛTS ★

Féminin Bélier (21mar-19avr) 龍 Dragon
Team: BULE
Rang: Leader
ID/PSN: BULE

MessagePosté le: Lun 5 Nov - 07:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Growth for both Reboot Maplestory 2 Mesos Répondre en citant

Growth for both Reboot Maplestory 2 Mesos and NonReboot playersBecause revamps or accessibility is made does not indicate that the will have overpowered items on day one It does increase powercreep but that is an MMO it unavoidable Therell always be players which get there until any average player would and will always get ahead of the packThe

principal issues with Bonus Potential and Nebulites is the lack of accessibility to players in game material trading and money shop doesnt countThe principal issue why Added Alternatives and  Star Force growth wasnt released due to the fear of powercreep and itll only help the endgame players While its a fact that more will be

benefited by players does not mean ordinary players cant Im pretty sure Additional Alternatives is much more balanced than the current Nebulite and Bonus Possible system if Nexon America introduces it properlyJust because the system may seem unbalanced does not mean it has to be There can be a method of readjusting it for the

players I feel that a lot of us have been kneecapping every Maple Story 2 Mesos other in terms of segregation of FreetoPlay VS PaytoWin or Reboot VS NonReboot I believe we all can coexist without needing to get rid of another or one But there does need to be more balanceHacking and gambling are both not good ideas to farm more MS Mesos yourself

Our site has cheap game coins, welcome to: https://www.mmogo.com/

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 5 Nov - 07:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
★ C O M P Σ T I T I O П ★
->
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006